With initial production at its new manufacturing facility underway, electric aircraft developer BETA Technologies has begun setting up charging infrastructure to support its ongoing interstate flights. The company held a groundbreaking ceremony in North Carolina today, where it will install the first electric aircraft charging station in the entire state.
BETA Technologies is a fully integrated electric aircraft and systems developer based in Vermont that we’ve covered since 2021 when we caught a glimpse of its first aircraft – an eVTOL called the ALIA-250. That model has since been renamed the ALIA VTOL.
The VTOL has since been joined by an electric conventional takeoff and landing (eCTOL) plane called the ALIA CTOL, which had already flown over 26,000 test miles to date. That particular aircraft has already undergone evaluation flights for FAA…
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.