California is home to several eVTOL (electric vertical takeoff and landing) developers, but one of them seems to have a particular affinity for South Korea. After recently announcing a partnership that will bring the Butterfly air taxi to Jeju Island, Overair secured three major collaborations, including one with the Korean Police.
Defense officials from nearly 60 countries checked out the innovations presented at the Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Exhibition (ADEX), which took place this week. For the Californian-based eVTOL developer Overair,
it was where three public ceremonies confirmed its latest deals with key partners in South Korea.
One of them is the Korean Police, which is apparently looking to start adding eVTOL assets to its fleet in the near future. Still, it’s a lengthy and complex process. This is why it will begin by setting up the stage for upcoming AAM…
read more www.autoevolution.com
> Cheap Flights and Hotels!
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.
- Discover amazing things to do on your vacation! with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Save up to 50% on advance bookings with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Roam the world Viator helps you explore the world, right from home, with our Roam From Home series of tours and activities