Sign up for daily news updates from CleanTechnica on email. Or follow us on Google News!
In the past couple of years, far too much digital ink and far too many investment dollars have been wasted on origami electric vertical takeoff and landing nonsense. Evtols, especially the ones that fold, are typically rushed prototypes that have no path to certification without US$1.5 billion in funding, a decade, a change of owners, a change of engineers and a radical reinterpretation of their business case.
Nothing has changed in the two years since I wrote that Vertical Take-Off Air Taxis Are A Solution In Search Of A Problem. The market size is still tiny and in decline. Unmanned aerial vehicles (drones or UAVs) are eating the bottom end out of the already not very big commercial rotorcraft marketplace. Transit is still vastly higher volume, cheaper and safer for getting to airports….
read more cleantechnica.com
> Cheap Flights and Hotels!
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.
- Discover amazing things to do on your vacation! with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Save up to 50% on advance bookings with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Roam the world Viator helps you explore the world, right from home, with our Roam From Home series of tours and activities