The Chinese electric vehicle take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft developer EHang has become the first company in the world to obtain type certification for its flying taxi, EH216-S.
The Guangzhou-based Ehang made the stunning announcement on Friday, October 13, 2023, which means EHang’s eVTOL aircraft is now able to fly passengers.
The type certificate was granted by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) which has deemed that the EH216-S’s model design fully complies with its safety standards and airworthiness requirements.
EHang, which trades on the US stock market, saw its share price jump as the business world took in the extraordinary news which could potentially revolutionize the aviation world.
The CAAC first accepted EHang’s EH216-S type certification application in January 2021, and since then the two entities have worked…
read more www.aerotime.aero
> Cheap Flights and Hotels!
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.
- Discover amazing things to do on your vacation! with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Save up to 50% on advance bookings with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Roam the world Viator helps you explore the world, right from home, with our Roam From Home series of tours and activities