A few months after selecting a trio of suppliers, Eve Air Mobility—the electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) manufacturing subsidiary of Embraer—has named three more.
Brazil-based Eve on Monday picked out suppliers for the flight controls, avionics, and thermal management system of its electric air taxi. The aircraft is designed to ferry as many as four passengers on short-hop flights over distances of up to 60 sm (52 nm).
Avionics OEM Garmin will send Eve its G3000 integrated flight deck, which is also being installed on eVTOLs built by Archer Aviation, Joby Aviation, and Beta Technologies, three American competitors.
The lightweight, high-resolution, touch-screen glass displays will integrate with the air taxi’s vehicle management and flight control systems. They’ll give pilots access to a full suite of avionics capabilities, including…
read more www.flyingmag.com
> Cheap Flights and Hotels!
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.
- Discover amazing things to do on your vacation! with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Save up to 50% on advance bookings with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Roam the world Viator helps you explore the world, right from home, with our Roam From Home series of tours and activities