Eve Air Mobility (“Eve”) (NYSE: EVEX; EVEXW) and Hunch Mobility (“Hunch Mobility”), a joint venture between Hunch Ventures and Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLDE), have announced that the two companies are working together to bring first electric commuter flights to Bangalore, India. With the announcement, Bangalore becomes the launch city in the region for urban air mobility flights utilizing electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) aircraft.
The announcement is the first step as both companies will be working with local, state and federal officials, infrastructure, energy and technology providers. The goal is to ensure the appropriate infrastructure is in place to introduce eVTOL aircraft flights.
“This launch city announcement is the next step in a great relationship that Hunch Mobility and Eve have built to co-create the urban air mobility…
read more www.airtrafficmanagement.net
> Cheap Flights and Hotels!
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.
- Discover amazing things to do on your vacation! with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Save up to 50% on advance bookings with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Roam the world Viator helps you explore the world, right from home, with our Roam From Home series of tours and activities