Electra’s electric short takeoff and landing (eSTOL) designed to carry 9 passengers and a 2500 lb payload.
Credit: Brett Schauf/Aviation Week Network
SwissDrones is a leading manufacturer and operator of long-range unmanned helicopter systems designed to replace manned helicopters for safe and cost-effective aerial intelligence gathering in surveillance, linear inspection and search & rescue missions beyond visual line of sight.
Credit: Joe Anselmo/Aviation Week Network
WISK Air Taxi on display near the entrance to the North Hall exhibit area.
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.