- UK startup LYTE has received an order for 10 Skybus aircraft from Vman Aviation Services in India, the first order for the eVTOL platform.
- LYTE plans to manufacture a full-scale prototype of its 40-seat LA-44 Skybus by 2025, with certification targeted by 2028.
- Vman Aviation Services seeks to be at the forefront of mass transit disruption in India and sees potential in the large domestic passenger market, following the trend of other airlines placing orders in the region.
UK Advanced Air Mobility startup LYTE has announced a pre-order for 10 of its Skybus tiltrotor eVTOL aircraft from India-based Vman Aviation Services. The Skybus, a large 40-seat aircraft, capable of vertical takeoff, is currently under development, but has been getting some attention from the industry since it was launched earlier this year.
The company says that the order from Vman…
read more simpleflying.com
> Cheap Flights and Hotels!
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.
- Discover amazing things to do on your vacation! with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Save up to 50% on advance bookings with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Roam the world Viator helps you explore the world, right from home, with our Roam From Home series of tours and activities