This week, around 300 of the most influential figures in transportation gathered in Dallas for the UP.Summit, an annual, three-day event centered on the industry’s cutting edge. Aviation technology, and electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) aircraft in particular, turned plenty of heads—literally.
That strange-looking aircraft is the BlackFly, the preproduction model of personal eVTOL manufacturer Pivotal, which on Thursday rebranded from Opener Aero. The company also unveiled Helix, its first scalable production aircraft, which will go on sale for a base price of…
read more www.flyingmag.com
> Cheap Flights and Hotels!
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.
- Discover amazing things to do on your vacation! with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Save up to 50% on advance bookings with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Roam the world Viator helps you explore the world, right from home, with our Roam From Home series of tours and activities