[Routes] August 22, 2023 7:55 am ET. By Will Lee.
Qatar Airways has been flying high since expanding its network around the world, especially since the FIFA World Cup last December, announcing expansions of services in the U.S., and deepen its cooperations with the American carriers.
Qatar Airways has now announced that it will increase its services on Oct.30 by increasing flight frequencies to New York to three times a day. The carrier is currently operating two times a day to New York and a number of other American cities, such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, and Dallas-Fort Worth.
JetBlue passengers are believed to benefit from the new flight services with a seamless connection. Members of both airlines can earn miles from each other’s expansive codeshare flights. The codeshare agreement between Qatar and JetBlue launched in 2011.
In the meantime, American Airlines will launch flight operations from Philadelphia to Doha on Oct. 28. The Qatari carrier’s strategic partnership with American Airlines also continues to expand. Passengers on Qatar and American Airlines can travel to Doha and onward to over 160 destinations worldwide.
A Qatar Airways Airbus A380.
(Photo: AirlineGeeks | William Derrickson)
Also, Qatar Airways and Alaska Airlines will provide a significant codeshare expansion to improve West Coast connectivity in coming weeks.
“We continue to offer seamless connectivity to our passengers from the U.S. market and beyond with the support of our strategic partners. Our unwavering commitment to our longstanding U.S, partners, American Airlines, JetBlue and Alaska Airlines is built on our mission to connect the world through our hub to 160 destinations and more,” Akbar Al Baker, Chief Executive of Qatar Airways, said.
Attempt To Increase Flight Frequencies to Australia
However, the airline has been facing a setback in Australia. By popular demand, Qatar had a plan to expand service to Australia by adding additional 21 weekly flights, with one more daily…
read more airlinegeeks.com
> Cheap Flights and Hotels!
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.
- Discover amazing things to do on your vacation! with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Save up to 50% on advance bookings with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Roam the world Viator helps you explore the world, right from home, with our Roam From Home series of tours and activities