There Are Increasing Calls To Re-Regulate The Airlines. Here’s Why That Would Be Dumb.
I told you back in September that you’d start hearing a lot more about re-regulating the airlines in the months ahead. An advisor to Elizabeth Warren was coming out with a new book making that case. But the arguments are weak and maybe even disingenuous? Because Professor Sitaraman is a really smart guy and he’s studied his topic in depth so surely he has to know that the arguments he’s marshaling are superficial and wrong?
Here he’s interviewed in Salon laying out the reasons why airlines need to be re-regulated.
read more viewfromthewing.com
> Cheap Flights and Hotels!
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.
- Discover amazing things to do on your vacation! with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Save up to 50% on advance bookings with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Roam the world Viator helps you explore the world, right from home, with our Roam From Home series of tours and activities