It took a while for this moment to come, but now it’s here – the world’s first dedicated eVTOL (electric vertical takeoff and landing) factory is coming to life and gearing up for large-scale production.
Archer Aviation already kicked off construction at its site
in Covington, Georgia. If things go according to plan, the facility will be ready to start rolling out aircraft as soon as next year. It’s a big deal for the entire AAM (Advanced Air Mobility) industry because this is not only the first eVTOL factory in the world but the biggest one – not in size, but volume-wise.
The end goal is to roll out 2,000 aircraft per year, although things will start with a smaller 650-unit annual capacity. This initial capacity will be supported by a 350,000 square feet (32,500 square meters) facility. During the second phase, the factory will be expanded to 900,000 square feet (83,600 square…
read more www.autoevolution.com
> Cheap Flights and Hotels!
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.
- Discover amazing things to do on your vacation! with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Save up to 50% on advance bookings with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Roam the world Viator helps you explore the world, right from home, with our Roam From Home series of tours and activities