Log-in here if you’re already a subscriber
Last year, the electric vertical take-off and landing developer Joby Aviation began reporting its progress toward type certification in the form of a chart showing five stages of certification and the percentage of each it had completed. As the company explained in its second quarter 2022 shareholder letter, its intent was “to provide a useful — and standardized — basis on which to evaluate Joby’s progress.”
The chart was a carefully thought-out attempt to distill a convoluted bureaucratic process into something simple to understand. But that hasn’t stopped people from misunderstanding it anyway.
Related: DOT audit report details conflict within FAA over eVTOL certification
Joby reported its third-quarter earnings on November 1, and as usual provided an updated chart showing…
read more theaircurrent.com
> Cheap Flights and Hotels!
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.
- Discover amazing things to do on your vacation! with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Save up to 50% on advance bookings with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Roam the world Viator helps you explore the world, right from home, with our Roam From Home series of tours and activities