- Wisk Aero is testing its fifth-generation eVTOL aircraft in California, bringing them closer to FAA certification for their sixth-generation aircraft.
- The tests focus on demonstrating the design and safety aspects of the aircraft and proving its viability for commercial use.
- Wisk aims to obtain FAA certification for their sixth-generation passenger taxi and is developing a new all-electric autonomous aircraft for future certification.
Wisk Aero, a wholly owned subsidiary of Boeing, has begun testing its fifth-generation Electric Vertical Takeoff and Landing (eVTOL) aircraft out of Long Beach Airport in California. The tests will take the air taxi program one step closer to the necessary certification program with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for its sixth-generation aircraft. The news comes months after the company pubically demonstrated its…
read more simpleflying.com
> Cheap Flights and Hotels!
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.
- Discover amazing things to do on your vacation! with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Save up to 50% on advance bookings with Viator – A Tripadvisor Company
- Roam the world Viator helps you explore the world, right from home, with our Roam From Home series of tours and activities