Wisk has become the first eVTOL air taxi company to conduct public flights in Los Angeles County, at Long Beach Airport.
Wisk’s flight tests and public demonstration add to the company’s long-standing flight test program, which includes 1700+ test flights, and builds on its previous public demonstrations in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Wisk has been running test flights with its fifth generation prototype, called Cora at Long Beach Airport this month. The test flights assessed how to conduct autonomous flight operations in a complex, real-world commercial airport environment, alongside other passenger airline operations.
The flight test program at the Long Beach Airport was concluded last week with the first public demonstration of an eVTOL air taxi flight in the Los Angeles region during Long Beach’s Festival of…
Several ways to buy cheap airline tickets.
- Start searching at least 2 months in advance and sign up for email alerts so you'll always be notified when flight prices drop.
- Budget airlines typically offer the cheapest flights.
- Save money by taking your flight early in the morning or late at night.
- Consider flying on a weekday instead of a weekend.
- Use an aggregator site to compare prices across airlines.
- Once you have found the best trip, select it on the aggregator site and move to the airline’s direct website to book your tickets. Some aggregators allow you to book the ticket through their website, but there may be an additional service fee.